The Complete Player is Vime's greatest offering. It enables complete customization of the player. If you'd like to know what features it includes and how it compares to other options then see the getting started page.
dist folder inside the package contains multiple exports:
complete.jsis a UMD development build that can be used directly in the browser via the
complete.esm.jsis intended for use with modern bundlers like Webpack or Rollup.
complete.min.jsis a UMD production build that can be used directly in the browser via the
complete.esm.min.jsis an ESM production build that can be used directly in modern browsers via the
See the client-side component API for the complete set of component initialization options.
- See the provider notes for any provider specific issues or features.
- To see how to set the
srcprop checkout the loading media guide.
- If you want more control over which plugins are loaded then see this page.
- You don't need to load any Vime specific icons or CSS, they're all loaded via plugins.
- Vime only has a few basic events, you listen to changes through store subscriptions. For example, if you wanted to get updates on the
currentTime, you'd subscribe to it. More information can be found here.
- This player extends the Standard Player, all the props/methods/events listed here are also available directly from the Complete Player.